Australian Skilled Migration: Learn The Difference Between Working Holiday Visa And Employer Sponsored Visa

Aussie Visa Services / Australian Skilled Migration: Learn The Difference Between Working Holiday Visa And Employer Sponsored Visa

By admin
  • 0
  • 27 July,2021

The decision to emigrating to Australia is life-changing. If you are looking forward to beginning a new career in a whole new country, Australia welcomes you with every opportunity you want to seize.

A work visa is an ideal way to gain work experience in another country. Also, you get to explore the country at its core. You might be eligible for a number of work visas. However, choosing the appropriate visa that most suits you is a difficult task. This is where an efficient migration agent in Portland comes into the picture. They can guide you through the suitable visa options, explaining the rules of working in Australia and suggesting ways to become eligible for permanent resident.

What is a temporary visa?

Temporary skill shortage or TSS (called temporary work visa subclass 457) is designed to allow skilled workers to live and work in Australia for two to four years, depending on the worker’s occupation. In that case, you will need your employer to sponsor you before applying for the visa.

Working holiday subclass 417 and 462 visas is meant for younger people that want to work and holiday in Australia. The Australian government introduces a limited number of these visas every year. Which working holiday visa you are eligible to apply for will depend on the country you belong to.

Understanding permanent visa

Employer sponsored work visa subclass 186 and 187 is a permanent visa, in which an Australian business can sponsor non-residents to become a permanent resident of Australia.

Skilled migration visa subclass 189 and 190 is designed for overseas residents that want to apply for permanent residency without getting sponsored by any Australian business. Your eligibility to get this visa will depend on your occupation, ranking on a test. The visa subclass 190 enables skilled workers to live in the country and apply for Australian citizenship permanently.

An experienced visa agent will guide you through the application

There are strict requirements that visa applicants must meet to secure temporary or permanent residency in Australia. Some visa types will need you to apply while outside the country, whereas others do not need so. Again some have additional age requirements or other limitations. Hiring a professional migration expert makes your visa application process easier to lodge and process.

What professions are eligible for working visas?

Australia is full of opportunities when it comes to living and working. However, different visa options have different occupational requirements. For example, visa subclasses 186 and 187 have different eligible occupations, which need you to be qualified as a skilled worker to obtain a 457 visa. However, in order to qualify for a working holiday visa, there is no need to be skilled.

Here are a few occupations that are eligible for a working visa:

  • Accountants
  • Surgeons
  • Teachers
  • Architects
  • Counsellors
  • Electricians
  • Librarians
  • Registered nurses
  • Mechanical engineers
  • Medicinal laboratory technicians
  • ICT workers

At Aussie Visa Services, we make every effort to help you find the right visa that matches your specific circumstances. Contact our team if you are looking for professional migration services.